Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Just a short post to say hello!

I have been away from the bloggy world for several days and I am in serious withdrawal!! I miss all my new bloggy friends and reading all your funny, inspiring, helpful posts.  Hope everyone that had to go back to school yesterday or today had a quiet start.

Many of you may have read that I bought a house.

Well the DIY work has begun and is taking up ALL of my time!
No time to blog or read any many blogs (snort, snort, sniffle, sniffle)

I have been cleaning, painting, ripping up carpet, taking down wallpaper, and packing.

I still have soooooooooooooo much to do!!

Laminate floors and new drywall will be next.....

Whew!! Makes me tired just thinking about it! But it will all be worth it when I am done.
 I will post pics when I am done.

Any who.....ya'll don't forget little ole me while I am gone!

Talk to you soon!

Sharon

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ooh...house buying/owning is a whole bunch of work! But it will all be worth it in the end! Hang in there!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies