Mrs. Zrihin over at A Teacher' Treasure is hosting a New Year's Resolution linky party. I don't usually write down my resolutions but maybe if I put them out there for the blogging world to see, I will be better at keeping them. So here goes:
1. To lose weight. I am not going to say how much, but I need to get down to a healthier weight so I will feel better.
2. To deal with stress better. I have gotten so much better about the way I deal with stress (just ask my friends) but I still need to work on it!
3. To go to yoga class and exercise. This goes right along with the first two.
4. To get better at blogging. I just started 6 months ago and need to improve my posts.
1. To open my own Teachers Pay Teachers store. (Yikes.....I am totally scared...I wrote this for everyone to see!)
2. To be better at planning. I hate planning week to week. I would love to have several months worth of lesson plans ready and waiting on me!
What are your resolutions?!?