Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Currently.........December Linky!

Since I have been blog stalking all morning, I saw that Farley over at Oh' Boy 4th Grade is hosting her Currently....... linky party.


I loved reading what everyone is doing so I decided to join in!
Just let me state for the record that I am also Grinch Green with envy (Thanks to Kristin over at Teeny Tiny Teacher for this) that there are bloggers meeting up over the break to share ideas!  Grrrrr....why can't that be me!  Anyone in South Georgia interested?!?!?!?!?!?
Anyway, here is what I am doing currently!






7 comments:

Unknown said...

hehe I'm totally with you on "who am I not stalking?!?!"
I'm having a hard time staying away from the computer too! I got very little done today because of it. Enjoy your family!

Happy Holidays!

❤ Mor Zrihen ❤
A Teacher's Treasure

Holly said...

Isn't that the truth - just when I think I'm following every possible teacher blog out there I find another cutey to stalk!!!!! Love those little bugs - so darn cute!

I'm your newest follower! :)

Holly
Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

Jenny said...

You are in South Georgia? What part? I am from South Georgia too.

Jenny
jfutch@long.k12.ga.us

Buggy for First Grade said...

OMG....I am from Wayne County. We are neighbors!

oh' boy said...

15 days I am SO SO SO jealous!!!

Jenny said...

We will definitely need to "get together" and share ideas!!! Email me!

Buggy for First Grade said...

Jenny...I will definitely email you! I am excited to meet you!