Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award!

A great big thank you goes out to Laura over at Kinder Kraziness for presenting me with the Versatile Blogger Award!



1. Thank the person who presented the award to you and link back to them.
Thank you Laura!  I am honored that you thought of me!  Go check out her blog here:


2. Tell seven things about yourself.
  1. I LOVE coffee!  All kinds of coffee...especially Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha!
  2. I have two wonderful children and one beautiful granddaughter.....who has me wrapped around her little finger!
  3. I will hit the big milestone birthday this year! 50.....yikes!!!!!
  4. I love the beach!  I live about 50 minutes from Saint Simon's Island and I would go everyday if possible....even in the winter!!
  5. I have an obsession with organizing things.  I have been known to reorganize my kitchen, bathroom, closet, etc. in the middle of the night! Can you say OCD?!?!?!
  6.  I love to cook and try new recipes but I hate to clean up the kitchen.
  7. I might quite possibly be addicted to checking my followers!

3. Pass this on to 15 newly discovered blogs and let them know they've received the award.
 I have discovered lots of great blogs recently but 15 ....really....wow....really?!?!?  These are in no particular order and I love them all.  They inspire me, make me laugh, and give me great ideas to steal use in my class!




















8 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww, thank you, Sharon!
You made my day! =)
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Journey of a Substitute Teacher (Ms. T) said...

Thanks :) I'll edit my post and slip in your blog link too :)


Journey of a Substitute Teacher

Lisa said...

Sharon thanks so much! I'm flattered you thought of me! I was recently passed this award by another blogger and already posted about, so I don't think I'll pass it on again, but I'll give you a shout out on one of my upcoming blog posts!

Lisa
Criss-Cross Applesauce

Miss Squirrels said...

I am a coffee FANatic too! Peppermint Mocha from Starbucks is my fav....but the Peppermint Mocha Coffee at McDonalds is a very close second and half the price!
Staci

Going Nutty!

misssquirrels@yahoo.com

Holly said...

Awww, thanks bunches....I had my eye on that little 'ol award...

I will blog about it very SOON!!!!!!

Holly
Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

Julia said...

Thanks so much for entering my giveaway! I am loving reading your blog. I am your newest follower! :)

Julia
Loving & Learning in Pre-K

Mary said...

Thanks, Sharon... you are so sweet!

Mary
Adventures in Kindergarten

Caitlin said...

Thanks so much!!!

Caitlin
Kindergarten Smiles