Monday, March 12, 2012

Freebie or two....as promised!

Are your kiddos struggling with segmenting syllables?  Well mine are!  Bless their little hearts they are getting segmenting phonemes confused with segmenting syllables.  I probably would too if I were six.  So...........I decided to search for syllable games last night.  What's more fun than learning while you play a game....Right?!?!?  I had seen one somewhere out there in bloggy land but alas I couldn't find it last night.  So I made my own and I am sharing them with you! If this was your idea or you know who the idea belongs to, let me know so I can give you or them credit.  Hope your kids like them.  Click on the picture to get your copy.  BTW....I added a key to the document you should get it when you click on the link.






4 comments:

FirstGradeBlueSkies (Jennifer) said...

Cute!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Mrs. Krull said...

We're really hitting syllables hard this week. This will be a perfect addition! Thanks for sharing!

Mrs. Krull
Of Primary Importance

Amy said...

Love this freebie. Thanks for it! I'm your newest follower. Come check out my blog when you get a chance!

Amy
Krazy About Kiddos

Mrs. Coe said...

Hello friend! I am pinning this for TBA on Freebies! Love it!