Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Freebie or two....as promised!

Are your kiddos struggling with segmenting syllables?  Well mine are!  Bless their little hearts they are getting segmenting phonemes confused with segmenting syllables.  I probably would too if I were six.  So...........I decided to search for syllable games last night.  What's more fun than learning while you play a game....Right?!?!?  I had seen one somewhere out there in bloggy land but alas I couldn't find it last night.  So I made my own and I am sharing them with you! If this was your idea or you know who the idea belongs to, let me know so I can give you or them credit.  Hope your kids like them.  Click on the picture to get your copy.  BTW....I added a key to the document you should get it when you click on the link.






3 comments:

Kristin said...

We're really hitting syllables hard this week. This will be a perfect addition! Thanks for sharing!

Mrs. Krull
Of Primary Importance

Amy said...

Love this freebie. Thanks for it! I'm your newest follower. Come check out my blog when you get a chance!

Amy
Krazy About Kiddos

Mrs. C said...

Hello friend! I am pinning this for TBA on Freebies! Love it!