Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Wild about Animals

Our field trip to the zoo was just the beginning of all things animals.  The kinderbugs have had lots of fun with all of our animal themed activities and centers!


I purchased Deanna Jump's Zoo Animals packet and it was just full of all kinds of great stuff!  You can purchase it here!

Here are just a couple of great ideas from her packet.









We didn't just have fun with zoo animals, we also threw in some farm animals too!  The farm animal measurement center came from Mrs. Kilburn's Kiddos.  Check it out here.




I created several animal themed centers that were inspired by Julie Lee.  I love her ideas!!!! Check out her zoo ideas here.  The clip art is from KPM Doodles.




My best friend and teaching partner, Lisa Ring, created some awesome anchor charts to use for teaching about animals.  Check them out here!





 Here are a few more activities we did this week.  I have had them forever so I can't tell you where they came from. :(





1 comment:

Jenny said...

Looks like you all had a great time!!