Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Blogger Exchange .....Yippee!!


This is my first blogger exchange and I loved it!!  I got my gift today from Mor Zrihen over at A Teacher's Treasure and it was so so so cute.

Look......don't you just love it??  The colors are perfect and so are the ladybugs!!!!



Thank you so much Mor!  I can't wait to use it!


My exchange buddy was Ashley Knaffle over at Live 2 Learn.  Dummy me forgot to take a picture of the gift I sent her.  #@$#%%.....can't believe I forgot the picture!!  Ashley posted one and here it is!  I hope she liked it!



A great big thanks to Caitlin and Sarah for hosting this fun exchange.  Hop on over to Teacher Blogger Exchange to check out all the adorable gifts everyone gets.

5 comments:

Jen's Kinder Kids said...

All of the blogger exchange gifts are so stinkin' cute! I am so jealous that I was not in on this!
:(
~Jen

Jen's Kinder Kids
Please come by & visit! :)

Ashley said...

I loved my gift! Thanks so much! It made my day for sure:>.

Ashley
Live2Learn

Jessica said...

Cute gifts! I am your newest follower:) Stop by and visit me...

learnplayandhavefun.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Glad you liked it :)

❤ Mor Zrihen from...
A Teacher's Treasure
Teaching Treasures Shop

Michelle Griffo said...

That clipboard is adorable!

Michelle

Apples and ABC's