Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Snowflake Counting Math Center Freebie

Hey everybody!

I have another little freebie for ya!  It is a Snowflake Counting Math Center to practice counting objects 11-20.  Click here to go to my TPT store to get it.  If you like the center, please leave me some feedback.  My store is new and in serious need of some love!! :0)

 


I am also working on a Winter Math and Literacy Unit specifically for first grade skills.  I already have alphabetical order, compound words learning center, contractions memory game, addition and subtraction story problems, dice addition and subtraction math center, and dice addition worksheets.  What other kinds of activities would you like to see?  I was thinking maybe a printable reader, fact and opinion cards, and telling time.  Let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Sharon


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for linking up your freebie!
Hugs,

Rebecca
Teaching First