Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Freebie and New TPT Store

I finally did it!!  I created my TPT store and made some items to sell.  It was sooooooooooo much harder that I had ever dreamed it would be.  I have been exceptionally worried about making sure everything I use is credited properly and that I haven't infringed on any intellectual property or copyright,  So worried in fact, that it has taken me forever to just get a couple of items up.   It is a scary world out there in TPT land!!

Right now I only have a few things posted but come check it!  Here is a little freebie just for checking out my store!

                                                    Click here to get your freebie!







1 comment:

Leslie said...

Congrats for taking the leap! Best wishes on your new store.
-Leslie @KindergartenWorks